Lol so I have not blogged anything on here for a REALLY long time. I'm going to be funny and choose a completely different path to write my blog about. I was thinking about writing a book but as I was writing, I realize that my writing needed to be in blog format instead. The posts are going to be about my life at the moment and also about my past. The subject will be everything and anything. I just need to let myself out and see what happens. Big changes are happening in my life right now and I can't hold it in anymore.
I am super excited to see what happens as I do this. I don't have tons of faith in myself because I've tried keeping a blog before and failed miserably. But there are second tries for everything in life. Well, almost anything...
I apologize in advance if what you read is too much for you. This will be an 18+ blog so I apologize in advance if you are a minor and see my page. Oh and one other thing - some of the blogs won't be fully complete. I sometimes stop in the middle of one because of writers block.
No comments:
Post a Comment