In a relationship there can be many roles. Each person can change their role in the relationship anytime they wish to. In my relationship with my Daddy, I prefer to be the submissive and him the Dominant. But when we are out in public we tend to just act like a normal gay couple (because that exists lol). I like that my Daddy makes sure that I am healthy and puts a roof over my head and takes care of me. Him doing all of these things makes me feel loved and cared for. I love that my daddy still tucks me into bed when I ask him to.
Daddy is 8 years older than me. We met when I was 17 and he was 24. Year was 2014. I wasn’t dating anyone at the time that we met. It’s a pretty cute love story. It was sometime in June, my brother Andrew and I decided that we were going to go to YUY that evening. There was the normal crowd that showed up when we began our meeting. About 10 minutes in, Nik (Daddy) and what was his kind of partner at the time came rushing in because they knew they were late. I couldn’t stop staring at Nik. I don’t know what it was but I was in love. We went around and did introductions and then started talking about the topic of the night. I don’t remember what we were talking about because I was too involved in watching Nik. I was sure that he was prob only two years older than me. We got around to talking about me being a cheerleader and how lucky I am that I’m on the bottom of the pyramid so that I can look up girls skirts. Yeah that’s totally why I did cheerleading *rolls eyes*. I didn’t want the meeting to end. I kept looking at my watch because I knew that we would soon have to pack up and I probably would never see this person again in my life. We said goodbye to each other and continued on our way. My dad picked us up from the Pride Centre and all I talked about on the way home was Nik.
Fast forward a couple months to November 2014, It was right around 9:30 pm and I was getting ready for bed. I was laying on my bed in pajamas peering over Facebook when I got a notification. It was a friend request from Nik Breitkreuz. I was unsure of who this person was. I couldn’t think of any friends named Nik. Then I started going through the profile pictures and the tagged photos. It popped into my head! Nik Breitkreuz was the trans* boy that I met at YUY in June!!! OMG!! I was so excited! I ran downstairs to my brother and started screaming thinking of what in God’s name I should do. My parents laughed at me being so excited about a boy adding me on Facebook.
Nik and I started talking the next day. I just kept getting message after message. Finally I asked him out. He agreed. One thing that I had forgotten to ask Nik was his age so I texted him. All of a sudden my heart was beating super fast. 24… Nik was 24 and I was 17!! All I was thinking about was how I was going to tell the parents. I was so scared that the rents would be completely un ok with the age difference that was between us. I decided that I would do the date and then tell my parents about the age difference if things went well.
The next day after church I got my parents to drop me off at The Bonnie Doon Bowling Alley so I could meet up with Nik. I was so nervous! My legs were trembling and i felt like I couldn’t catch my breath. I waited what felt like years but was only 10 minutes. He appeared. I froze. His smile was so wide. Holy shit did I think that he was attractive. We said hello to each other and went to go pay for bowling. I had borrowed money from my parents so that I could pay for bowling but Nik was a gentleman and said that he would pay for the bowling. We had so much fun. We played two games. I won one and he won the other. We still had a couple hours left so I was an idiot and decided to show him my favorite forest in Edmonton, Whitemud park. My idiot decision was that it had just snowed and I was wearing converse. We started walking and talking. We talked about everything. I couldn’t believe that this was really happening to me. After about an hour we decided to go back to the car and talk there instead. My feet were numb and freezing cold but I didn’t care. I was having so much fun. Time passed by and Nik drove me home. I didn’t want to get out of his car though. I didn’t want to say goodbye. But I did. I ran into the house, closed the door and then made a big sigh. I was so happy.
The parents started grilling me about the date as soon as I got in. I guess they figured out I had fun because I couldn’t stop smiling and checking my phone to see if Nik had texted. I sat my parents down and told them about the whole date, who Nik was and what he did for a living. Then it came to the hard part. I told my parents that the age difference was much bigger than I thought it was. But to really think about this because I think this is the guy for me. When I said that the age difference was 8 years their eyes grew wide. They looked at each other and then agreed that I could date him. I thanked them and ran up to my room to call Nik and tell him the good news!
No comments:
Post a Comment