Friday, 22 May 2015

What?!?

Well guess who changed their name??? I now go by AJ.... I really like it. The family is pretty cool with it too. I'm getting to a point where almost everyone I know is starting to call me that! Now just to change all of my account names to AJ.... LOL. I've also decided that I'm trans*. Finally figured it out! ;)

Things have been pretty good lately actually... I started testosterone about 11 weeks ago and since then I haven't had a seizure.... Coincidence??? I think so :p. I'm starting to really see some changes such as my voice is starting to crack (YAY), I'm starting to grow some facial hair which is awesome and my body is starting to do fat distribution which is awesome!! One thing that kind of sucks is I'm sweating all the time. It's like I'm going through menopause at age 18 lol.

Back to anxiety for a little bit... With the testosterone I've been noticing some pretty awesome changes with that too... Like I said I haven't had a seizure for about 2 months which is totally cool. I also haven't really been needing to take Ativan because I'm feeling so much calmer. My partner and I are really starting to see the changes. I also switched up a few of my meds which can have an effect on my anxiety. I took one away and upped one pretty much double to what it was before. So I'm super happy with the way life is headed right now. I couldn't ask for a better time for this to happen also.

I know that I haven't really been writing very much... I've just been so busy. I'm getting a new computer so hopefully (crosses fingers) I will start writing more. I have soo much to tell all the time, just no time and nowhere to write. I'm also trying to really finish up my high school diploma so that I can get on farther with life. It's killing me but I keep pushing through.

Hope to write another post soon!

Peace and blessings!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment