I don’t like bringing this subject up. I try to hide it because it makes me sad and miss people dearly but I want to make sure that even those these people have passed, they are acknowledged. I’ve been to a lot of funerals (I lost count a while ago).
Kaelan was the strongest little guy that I have ever met. Yeah I’ve been through a lot of health disorders but no one is stronger than Kaelan because what he went through? I can’t even imagine. He was my brothers best friend. I was friends with Kaelan’s sister Nyall.
Music is a big thing in my life. From kindergarten I have been involved with music. I learned the basics of the recorder, hand bells, xylophone, flute and guitar. There’s so many stories that I can tell about my concerts that I’ve played in and all of the wonderful experiences with band camp and music in school that I could write a whole other book just about my life with music in school.
My father is a Librarian. Has been working in Libraries for my whole life. Honestly can’t think of anytime when he hasn’t had a book with him. I started reading quite well at a pretty young age. Got into those mini chapter books like The Magical Treehouse and just ate those up. My brother and I used to go to all of the summer reading camps or any of the cool day camps that were being held at the libraries. Before phones where I can just open an app to read a book, I took a book everywhere with me. Just in case I was going to be having to wait or something like that.
The definition of life is this: “the existence of an individual human being or animal”. Sounds pretty plain right? That doesn’t even begin to start talking about emotions or social life or anything fun. Life has so much that happens. You live 365 days in a year. But you can live a lot of years. Times 365 days in a year by how many years you’ve lived and that is a big number. You have to realize that you can’t waste your time. Live each day like it’s your last and enjoy life.
No comments:
Post a Comment