Monday, 3 April 2017

It's Hi How Are You Not How High Are You


I’m a major stoner. SMOKE E’RY DAY :P! I use Marijuana for medical and recreational purposes. When I first started smoking, it was just for fun. Some friends wanted to have a 420 party, I agreed to go and try out “Devil’s Lettuce” and see what all this hype was about. Well shit man, the hype about weed is true. Weed feels great. The high you obtain feels amazing. It covers your whole body and leaves you just sitting there vibrating inside. Close your eyes and you feel like you’re floating. Marijuana takes away the pain in your body and mind. Weed takes away all the stress and thoughts going through your head that are bugging you to the point of breakdown. I was given a prescription at 18 for Medical Marijuana. I’ve always wondered why my doc was so cool about giving it to me. Maybe he just felt bad about my situation and knew that giving me weed would give me some relief from life. But I thank my doctor in my head all of the time for giving me the prescription to relief.

Smoking is like a ritual. You remember that it’s time to smoke so you go and grab your necessities you need to go to wherever you will be smoking. Depending on how you are going to smoke your weed you get the contraption prepared. Once you have everything ready you spark up. Inhale smoke in, hold for a couple seconds and let it out. I think one of my favorite quotes is “Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.” After you finish, you put everything away and you enjoy your buzz. Depending on the person, this will happen several times a day.

I remember I was in junior high. Grade 9 to be exact. I was dating this guy named Justin. We were in love. I was on the cheer team at that time and I remember that Justin really enjoyed the days that I got to wear my uniform to school. One thing that Justin got me involved in was smoking cigarettes. During lunch hour we would run with a whole group of friends to this empty back alley that no one ever went down and we would have a cigarette. They would sometimes have weed too but I never let myself try it. I was “too Christian” as I said at that time. I went to a public school but was in the Christian program. And as long as God was watching me I was not going to touch any drugs. But a cigarette, that was my favorite lunchtime treat. After we would run back to the school we would all spray on Axe cologne and get to class. I never got in trouble but I’m sure the teachers knew what we did. I would always feel light headed and giggly for the rest of the day after sharing a cigarette. Maybe it was just the idea that I was doing something bad and no one did anything about it. Or maybe it was the idea of the cigarette reminding me of my nana who used to smoke half a pack a day.

I’ve gone through the whole “Stoner” lifestyle. Trying most of the different ways that you can use Marijuana. I’ve changed my words so that I sound more chill and more like a surfer dude. Got the Vans shoes, the Snapback hat and the plaid shirt.

I’ve always had this cool idea of one day owning a Marijuana Cafe. Half of the store would be a dispensary and the other half would be this cool Vegan cafe that has really zen and relaxing teas. The building would be a tiny little one that would hopefully be in a more hipster area of wherever I’m living. The other cool thing about the cafe if I ever open it would be that it’s a safe space for everyone 18+. No judgement would happen in my little cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment