Her name was Alex. We met when my parents moved to Edmonton when I was 9 months old. Her family live 4 houses away. Up until I was 8 or so, Alex was one of my best friends. We would hang out almost every day together. I remember a lot of the things that we did together. There are some great memories about her that I remember.
Alex and I were trying to figure things out about life together. What is love and what happens with it. We knew that we were supposed to fall in love with boys but we wanted to be sure that we were doing things right so we tried things out together. We were always going on her dad’s computer and looking up lesbian porn and watching it and then trying to figure out how to do it ourselves and then practicing so that when we met the correct person we would have it down flat.
I remember one day we were at Alex’s house. I was probably 5 or 6 years old at this time. We were talking about kissing and what it’s like. I’m not sure which one of us decided that we were going to practice but we went inside Alex’s room and started to play. I was the boy and she was the girl. I was so nervous. Am I going to get this kissing thing down correctly? Which way do I position my tongue? Well I can tell you that I got it right because next thing I knew we were in bed naked together trying to do a lesbian sex move called “scissoring”. I don’t even know if it exists but it did at that moment. It’s when one girl lays on top of the other and you grind your clits together (we had no idea what clits were so we just grinded our bodies against each other). Next thing we knew the door to her bedroom was flying open and it was her mom wondering what the hell we were doing. Our simple answer was this: we were cold and decided that to warm each other up we took off our clothes and were giving each other body heat. Not sure if her mom actually believed us or not but she closed the door so we could put our clothes back on. It was so scary having an adult walk in on us trying out things that we probably shouldn’t have been doing until we were adults but at the same time it was thrilling. Things never went far with Alex though. We never started any relationship or anything like that. Halfway through elementary school she moved to Beaumont so we lost touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment