BDSM stands for Bondage, Dominance, Submission and Masochism. I would give you the Urban Dictionary definitions for each of these words but when I thought about it each person has their own definition for each of these words and I would need to do a whole other book just to define these 4 words. Instead I’ll give MY definitions of what these words mean to me.
Bondage - Sexual practice that involves the tying up or restraining of one partner for pleasure and or punishment.
Dominance- Power and influence over others.
Submission- the action or fact of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will of an authority of another person.
Masochism - the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from one’s own pain or humiliation.
BDSM is viewed as this Dark and evil sexual act that only evil people tend to do. But it’s not. The partnerships are the exact same as a straight couple just with more love and trust. One thing that people don’t understand about BDSM is that the Domination and Submission is a strong bond that some people need. BDSM isn’t just about the dark fun during sex. It’s about a strong bond between people and having enough trust to allow the other person to take over for you. You have to have tons of trust for your partner or playmate. Doesn’t matter if you are the top or bottom. Trust is essential. Me, being a little, I need someone to help me all the time. I need someone to help me and remind me to do specific things that will just fall out of my mind. I need someone to take care of me and take over for me when I’m freaking out. Having a Daddy is very nurturing and reminds me that I am not alone.
Using pain as pleasure- One of the best feelings ever. When someone scratches down your back and you know they are doing it because you like it, the pain feels amazing. There’s so many ways that you can cause pain without causing harm and instead causing great feelings. Crop, Flogger, Wartenberg Wheel, Hot wax and so much more can be used to obtain climax. .
I’m a little. Meaning that I roleplay as an age younger than I am in the BDSM dynamic. I usually play around 4 years old. I have sippy cups and coloring sheets and soothers and onesies. I age play because I need to feel nurtured and submissive and enjoy someone taking care of me and acting like a parent to me. I’ve gone to munches where other littles and I hang out and color together or have a meal together.
I’ve been called the schoolgirl by day, slut by night before. I’m not afraid to admit it, I live on the dark side. I lurk the streets at night finding prey to fuck me… Just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment