One of the things that I've been going through in my life is gender and sexuality changes. I'm pansexual - meaning that i don't care what gender the people I'm attracted to are. I have specifics that I'm attracted to. I've dated girls and guys. People laugh because I used to go from one gender to another. I have a partner right now named Nik. He's a tranny. I love him tons.
Now onto my gender... This is a tricky one to talk about. I'm genderfluid at the moment. Meaning that I go as both male and female genders. I was born a female (Amy) but I don't always feel like I am a female. I sometimes feel that I'm a male (Christian). I'm on a wait list to talk to a gender therapist but it's one of those really long lists :/.
When you think about it I'm pretty special lol. I have an anxiety disorder, have post epilepsy, not fully sure about my gender, ect.. It's an interesting life lol. But my family helps me through it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment